« PreviousContinue »
JOHN HOLMES AGNEW.
LEAVITT, TROW AND COMPANY,
LONDON: WILEY & PUTNAM, 33 PATERNOSTER ROW.
ENTERED, according to Act of Congress, in the year 1845,
By John HOLMES AGNEW, in the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the Southern District of
J. F. TROW & Co. Printers,
THIRD SERIES, NO. 1.-WHOLE NUMBER LVII.
Translated by 0. T. Dobbis, LL.D., of West. Independ. Coll., Exeter, Eng.
13. The Works of Charlotte Elizabeth.
14. The Deserter. By Charlotte Elizabeth.
15. The Pulpit Cyclopædia.
16. The Book of ihe Indians of North America.
17. The Poor Man's Morning Portion.
18. Sorrowing, yet Rejoicing.
19. Sabbath Musings.
20. The Centurion; or Scenes in Rome.
21. The Spirit of Popery.
22. The Arguments of Romanists in behalf of the Apocrypha,
discussed and refuted.
23. Life of Oliver Cromwell.
24. The Complete Works of Mrs. Hemans.
25. The Settlers in Canada.
26. Young's Night Thoughts. Moore's Lalla Rookh. Pol-
lok's Course of Time.
27. Greek and English Lexicon of the Poems of Homer.
IX. LITERARY INTELLIGENCE,