« PreviousContinue »
JANUARY & APRIL, 1862.
JOHN MURRAY, ALBEMARLE STREET.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
I.-The Official Reports and Returns of the Railway
Department of the Board of Trade. 1850-1861
II.-Autobiography of Miss Cornelia Knight, Lady Com-
panion to the Princess Charlotte of Wales. 2 vols.
III.-1. Report of the Commissioners appointed to inquire
into the State of Popular Education in England.
3. Letter to Earl Granville, by Sir James Kay Shuttle-
4. Remarks on some Portions of the Report of the
Royal Commission on Education. London, 1861.
5. Remarks on the Discouragements to Religious
Teaching in the Report. London, 1861.
6. Report of the Committee of Council on Education
9. Speech of the Right Hon. Robert Lowe, M.P.,
July 11th, 1861. London, 1861.
10. Minute establishing a Revised Code of Regulations.
11. Letter to Earl Granville, K.G., on the Revised
Code. By Sir James Kay Shuttleworth, Bart.
12. The New Educational Code. By John Menet, M.A.
13. Letter of the Wesleyan Committee of Education to
the Right Honourable Earl Granville, K.G. 1861.
14. Memorial of the Committee of the Rochester Diocesan
Training Institution at Hockerill to the Right Hon.
15. The Revised Code dispassionately considered. By